? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The day is coming!!!

So by this time next week I may have my baby Amelia. I have progressed and she could come anyday. I have another ultrasound on Thursday and then another appointment and ultrasound monday. If I haven't gone into labour by monday night I will be induced on Tuesday. That would be June the 8th...St Josephs will be calling me on Tuesday anytime from 6:30am til the afternoon- whenever my bed is ready basically. Hopefully it's not to busy that day so I can go in as early as possible...it's not like I'll be sleeping that night anyways lol. I can't really explain how excited Iam. I'm not very nervous or scared about the pain just yet, however I'm sure that will come closer to the date. Joe and I are so ready and have been waiting so long for this so I'm not very worried about the whole labour process, I'll get threw it.

They are very good at St Josephs so I know I'll be in good hands. Joe will also be with me for every single minuet and I know he will be absolutely amazing and will do anything possible to make me feel calm and comfortable. The good thing about being induced on a specific day is that Joe knows when to book off work, he will be taking off Tuesday and the rest of the week. Marley will be going to Joe's parents for a few days once Iam admitted to the hospital, I think we will be dropping him off there monday night. Zen will be staying at mom and dads and we will most likely bring her there the morning of. I can't wait to get them back home though and see how they react to Amelia.

We are ready for her arrival, her room is all set, her baby bag is packed for the hospital...her swing is set up, stroller is sitting in the dining room. We did achieve our goal to sell the truck before her arrival, right now we have no vehicle...we are picking up our new Pontiac Montana tonight! I'm so excited. It has all the room we need and more. Joe's parents bought us a car seat for Amelia and they ordered it from Sears so we pick that up Thursday night, so everything will be ready to go! Such a nice feeling to have everything taken care of.

Only one more week!!

0 comments: