? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

Life is good..

hello everyone

woah things for myself have been really busy and since we don't have the internet yet Iam writing from our computers in the lunch room at work while i'm on my break.

The house is amazing, and we are loving it. We are basically done decorating in the living room and dining room and I must say they both look amazing. Iam very proud of myself since I planned out everything in regards to decor. I had a colour sceme and it works perfectly and really brings out the character in the house. The bedrooms don't need anything done to them really, they already had nice colours on the wall so I left them as they were. The electrical work is being done this weekend by the master electrician and his apprentice from Joe's work. We got all the supplies yesterday, and recieved a 55% discount since Joe works with them...it helps having connections in the trades lol. So once that is done we then will be getting a new furnance and starting the kitchen renovations. I can't wait to have the kitchen done because right now all the kitchen things are still in boxes so it's hard to find things and eat nice meals.

Having a deck and a nice fenced in yard is unreal. Marley is never really inside the house anymore, as he refuses to come when he is called because he rather be sitting on the grass then in the house...can't blame him i guess..he is a dog. The deck is amazing and Mom and dad were so nice to get us a BBQ- it is a really nice one and we have used it every night. We also bought new pation furniture and it looks awesome too. We still have yet to have a bon fire, but we plan to have one this weekend. The neighborhood is great and we have already met the neighbors. I get waves from random people that live on the street when I walk by...kind of nice. Not like snotty north end people. Our neighbors to the right are a nice old couple. We got very luckey with them because they used to have german shepherds and love dogs, so as soon as she saw Marley he went over to the fence and started licking her face, while she said "I love you, I love you". They also grow vegtables and she gave Joe and I tones of tomatoes...they look great, however I don't like tomatoes, but Joe does and he had some on a burger the other day. They are really good people and we couldnt have gotten better neighbors.

So life is very good...busy, but good. The wedding is next weekend so that should be interesting...lol. We shall see, at least it adds some spunk to the wedding considering it will be a ceremony all about god...so ya. I got to go though...must get back to work....

Will post pics soon!!! I promise

Megan

0 comments: