? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A ridiculous article..

I read this ridiculous article on aggressive dogs and this is what the moron had to say about german shepherds :

German Shepherds can be really dangerous dogs because they are aggressive guard dogs that would actually attack an intruder, even worse killing the person. German Shepherds are sometimes used as police dogs because they are trained to kill or injure. If owned by a normal citizen, they can be very dangerous. Like, suppose that one of your family members came in to visit and the dog was not tied somewhere. What would happen, the dog would bark or attack. Even worse, kill. These dogs can be trained to aim for arms and legs.

This man is just ridiculous. First of all a dog is aggressive if they are trained to be aggressive, you don't get a german shepherd puppy that is already trained to be a guard dog. A human trains a dog to be aggressive, whether it's beating the dog, not feeding the dog...there are many ways a human can make a dog aggressive, and yes a german shepherd can make an excellent guard dog for many reasons, they have the power and strength to harm someone, intimidate intruders, they are easily trained to do whatever their owner says, and they will do whatever it is the owner wants because german shepherds are extremely loyal and will do anything to please their owners. This guy cracks me up also because he says " they are aggressive guard dogs that would actually attack an intruder" he says that like it's a surprise a guard dog would attack an intruder....what kind of guard dog doesn't attack intruders?! that is what they are trained to do you idiot.

I consider myself and Joe normal citizens I guess....and we own a german shepherd. In what way can Marley be dangerous? This man clearly knows nothing about the breed. The only way Marley would be dangerous to anyone is if someone was harming Joe, myself or even family members of ours....in this case I would expect Marley or any dog for this matter to do whatever they could to protect their owners...also I would imagine he would be dangerous to intruders, which in my opinion is one of their duties. I feel good that if Joe was ever away and I was by myself at home I would have Marley to protect me, its a nice feeling really. Most dog breeds would be dangerous in both of these examples.

His example is what cracks me up the most. He says if family members were to come in the house what would happen if the dog wasn't tied up. He goes on saying that they would bark, attack or maybe even kill...WHAT!? Is this guy for real. First of all german shepherds that aren't used as guard dogs are family pets..and make excellent family dogs. In the UK they are the 4th most popular breed of dog, and in the US they are 3rd most popular. They are very loyal and protective of the members of the family so for this guy to say they would attack a family member walking in the house is just simply ridiculous, and he can't be taken seriously.

People like this just kill me, and make it hard for people that own the breed to have to hear this kind of garbage. Dad took Marley and the clan to the ravine today and he said everyone that saw Marley put their dog on a leash...Joe and I have been experiencing this since he was very young. The other day in the ravine when Joe, dad and myself took the dogs out a women turned around when she saw us and then said " My dog doesn't like german shepherds" You may be surprised that Joe and I have heard this from many people. At the dog park it is the same thing, people always get nervous when Marley plays with their dog. It's sad really. It will only get worse in my opinion...so many parents today make their children scared of everything, especially dogs, and especially certain breeds. I always see parents with their children cross the road when were walking Marley, and I can just imagine what they are telling their kids. Joe's cousins cried when they saw Marley, and were absolutely terrified of him, it was like a tiger was standing in front of them. They wouldn't even pet him. The one time we took Marley to Komoka Park and some women said to us " My child is afraid of dogs" First let me tell you this "child" was probably 9 years old. My first thought was , why do you take your loser of a kid to Komoka Park where there are dogs everywhere...then I said "That's great your child in scared of dogs...what's your point? " Marley didn't go close to where the kid was, I wish he did though. I'm so sick of these people...basically saying my kid is afraid of dogs so please leave...Me and this lady had a few words for eachother and eventually Joe started giving his opinion to this cow after she called me a witch. She was mad Marley was off leash, and if he ran up to them, jumped on them or did anything like that I would understand....but he didn't do anything...So I told her my dog needs freedom just as much as her horrible rat like child, and why can't we all just get along. He did nothing, nothing at all...but she was one of those people that always has to make an issue of things and try to take people down...and guess what I have no time for people like this, and I will do as much as I can to put them in there place.

Anyways It's time for me to go home...Joe is finally work off.
Bye bye for now! Pics of the bathroom to come...it looks awesome!!

Megan

0 comments: