? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 4, 2009

Kate...my opinion

So Kate...I wouldn't call myself an experienced person however Iam one to think I live by some routine.

Work is work and there isn't much way around that, so we just accept that so we can get our paycheck and pay the bills...however some time in your life wheather it's now or when you have children, or even when you get a dog your going to have to accept that routine is part of life, which isn't a bad thing...It doesn't mean you have to do the exact same thing everyday, it just means you have structure in your life.

First of all you should have the feeling of "I can't wait to come home". Now, I know my job is abit different, but the minuet I sit down at work I think to myself "I can't wait to go home". The number one reason is of course to see Joe. You need to love who your coming home to, or else this will make routine alot harder for you. If your excited about spending time with Lucas, then it doesn't really matter what you guys are doing.

But in all seriousness I don't really get why your even mentioning routine. You work and then you can do whatever you want for the rest of the day. You have no pets, no children, no house (I say this because a house does take some time and work) no huge bills or anything...so I don't really know why your stressing about this.

Just because you work and have an apartment doesn't mean you can't go out and do fun things. Joe and I go out all the time, go on adventures with the dogs, and do projects aroung the house. Anything we do together is fun and exciting to us...and I think that is how it should be.

Unfortunatly your not a celebrity, you don't have endless money, you aren't going to be doing different and exciting things each and everyday. The key is to be around people that really make you happy.

Thats all I have for now, I got to go. I hope you get what I'm saying.

0 comments: