? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Excited!!!3D ultrasound 2day!

So Excited! Today is my 3D ultrasound. I hope all my water drinking has done good. The 3D ultrasound results are determined by the amount of amiotic fluids, so for best results they tell you to drink 4-8 glasses of water a day for 2 weeks prior to the appointment. And yes I have been drinking alot of water, and I hope it pays off!! I want to see Amelia's little face, I think it will just be unreal.

So Pam and Steph are coming over before to hang out for abit, we then are heading to the ultrasound. There are different packages you can get, I got the cheapest because I already had to convince Joe it was worth the money lol. I also wanted the basic package as the other expensive packages are a little much. I will recieve a 20 min DVD of Mia in the womb, and a CD of still images. Steph and Pam are so excited as well for this appointment, it should be a good time.

After we are going out for a late lunch...and then maybe some shopping. Should be a good day. I will show Joe the DVD and CD when he gets home from work. I did some what want him to come but it's not worth it for him to miss a day of work for a 30 min appointment...also it will be fun going with the girlies. I rather watch the DVD with Joe by ourselves when were at home. I'll post the 3D pics asap so you can all see!!

Here's my pregos belly as to date..



0 comments: