? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is here!

Hello there.


Beautiful day here is London Ontario today. The sun is just outstanding..It instantly puts me in a good mood. There is truly nothing better then waking up to a sunny day, especially when you don't have to work...lol. Well our kitchen is just about finished...It's been rough not having a proper kitchen to work in, however tomorrow everything should be done. All that needs to be is the plumbing under the sink and then painting the walls- We changed the colour because the blue didn't go with our new counter tops so you will just have to wait until I post the pictures to see the colour..I think it will look awesome. Mother and myself are planning a trip to Ikea next Tuesday so I hope to find some things to go in the kitchen. Some modern touches and some organizing devices is all I really need. Maybe some shelving for the one wall.


After the kitchen is finally done I plan on doing a huge clean out to the whole house. I can't wait. It's been killing me having all this crap all over the house. Our dining room is still filled with all the pots and pans, small appliances, and other stuff, which adds up. We haven't yet put everything back in the lower cabinets because Joe is still working under the sink. We also haven't put anything on the counters because we still need to paint and do some puttying. I love having a clean house so Iam eager to start the big clean. I also want to paint all the white trim, however I'm not sure how much I will be able to do because this requires quite abit of bending down which isn't easy these days.


After I have cleaned I'm going to start doing the nursery. I plan on buying some things at Ikea for the room, nothing big just cool funky things. Also I need curtains, a rug of some sort, and some lighting. I also need to find a dresser but I plan on finding a nice wood one on Kijiji.


The dogs have been really good lately. We have gotten in a very nice routine. Since the weather has been nice they have been very well behaved and they love just laying out in the sun. This gives me some time to myself to get some stuff done in the house. I take them on a daily leash walk around our neighborhood, Marley has been great on leash and doesn't pull which makes the walk very pleasant for me. One of the dogs favourite spots in the yard has been the top of the hot tub - the sun beams on it and they just love it- take a look at the rattigans in the picture below...what a life eh. lol

Stay tunes for pictures of the kitchen later this week!

0 comments: