? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello there..

Well, It's a pretty gloomy day in London Ontario. Not very cold, just rainy and wet... but hey I'll take this to snow any day of the week. As long as it snows for Christmas I'll be happy. It has been so mild that they haven't even begun the ice rink at Victoria Park. I walk threw the park everyday from my parking spot on my way to work and they are in the process of putting up all the lights.

Mother and I just came back from my appointment with my OB. Everything seems to be going well. They detected the babies heart beat and it is normal and everything is seems fine with the little babe. I have an ultrasound tomorrow which I always look forward to, hopefully I will get another picture to add to my collection. My book that I bought called " What to expect when your expecting" says my baby is about 3 inches long, and in this week it is starting to form vocal cords which is pretty neat.

All of my pants are pretty much too small for me at this point. I will have to go to Talize and look for some Maternity pants. However, I'm in the inbetween stage..I'm not yet big, but I do have a pot belly pig tummy so I can't fit into my size 3 pants no longer. If I could wear yoga pants to work there would be no issue, but unfortuantly I can't, I have a few days and no one has said anything yet, so I will probably push it as long as I can.

Well I should be heading home soon, Marley and Zenny are sitting here waiting for me. Just wanted to write a quick blogarino.

Take Care
xoxo

0 comments: