? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello hello...

Hi Everyone,


I'm at the Strong household hanging out and I have Internet so I thought I would write a quick blogarino. I was also looking up cottages because myself and Joe's family are planning a cottage vacation in August. It would be really nice to get away for a week with the baby and Joe's whole family, so plans will hopefully soon be finalized.

It's a very cold day today here in London Ontario. The dogs get complete freedom here in Winter...it's really nice that we don't have to worry about them at all, and we don't have to walk them either. Since it's winter no one uses the golf course so the dogs have acres and acres to run around on. Marley and Zack will be running around for hours, Zenny will run around with them for a while, but either gets cold or tired and comes back to the house.


I looked back at pictures of our backyard in the summer time and it makes me so depressed.


I can't wait until the Spring and then baby Strong's arrival. Joe and I are so excited for this summer- 2010 will defiantly be a year to remember.
I think we have the name picked out if it is a boy- We both really love it.
*Rowan Joseph Strong*
I love the name Rowan because it's not a common name, so it's more unique then alot of other names. It is also an earthy name- Rowan is a flowering tree with red berries. I also really like the name Amelia for a girl.
I will write again soon!

0 comments: