? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 4, 2010

What a baby...

Well......A very disappointing visit to the hospital yesterday. I have been looking forward to this appointment since it was made about a month ago...this was the exciting ultrasound where Joe and I were going to find out if we were going to have a son or a daughter.



This baby has a mind of it's own. Every time I have an ultrasound done the little babe doesn't want to cooperate, and is never in the right positions. So here is how it went. Joe and myself took off the whole day because we were so excited for the appointment, Joe rarely gets to come to my appointments because he is busy at work, but because we were going to find out the sex he booked it off well in advance.



So we got the the hospital and I went straight into the ultrasound. The ultrasound women asked if I wanted to know the sex, I said very quickly yes. She then explained to me that she would not be the one to tell me and that Dr.Gratton would tell me after, I already knew this so I wasn't surprised. Anywho I was so excited to get the ultrasound done and then meet with Dr.Gratton and find out finally who lives inside my belly, when the women looks at me and says

"The baby is laying breach and is completely cross legged" I knew right then there was no chance I was going to find out the sex, and I was so upset. Joe wasn't in the room at this point so he didn't know yet. Joe then came in the room and the women told him that we would not be finding out the sex...I looked at him and I knew right away he was quite disappointed. Like me he was very excited for this appointment and couldn't wait to confirm that he will indeed be having a son ( he really wants a boy). Joe did get to see the baby on the ultrasound screen which was still exciting for him since he had never seen it before. You can already tell on the ultrasound that baby Strong is actually looking more and more like a cute little baby instead of a little creature. We had many calls from family and friends last night all wanting to know if we were going to be having a little girl or a little boy, I was bummed out and had to tell them all that we weren't able to find out and that hopefully in two weeks we woud know. At least everyone is excited to know so that makes me happy, Joe's friend even stopped by in the evening to find out.



So I have to wait two more weeks before my next ultrasound. This ultrasound is mainly to find out the sex, and as well take a look at the heart because the baby wasn't in a good position so they couldn't see the heart as well as they need to. January 18th....the countdown is already on. Another couple weeks kate and then you can start shopping for baby Strong.

I will keep you posted.

0 comments: