? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Telling Joe..

So like I said the other day we decided I wasn't going to call Joe and tell him the news- instead I wrote him a text message telling him the baby did indeed cooperate- and he texted me back that he couldn't wait to get home...what a patient man, I could never do that.

Anywho my plan was to buy some balloons saying "It's a girl" and put them in the nursery, so when Joe got home and opened the door he would see pink balloons and would find out that he is having a little girl. However I was kind of lazy and didn't know where I could find those kind of balloons on my way home from the appointment, so instead I went to Dollarama and bought some cute little girlie onesies along with a very pink bib that said "I love my daddy" and wrapped it up in a present. When he got home I gave him the present for him to open... the excitement in his eyes was inspiring.

The minuet he saw those cute little pink and purple onesies his facial expression changed right away. For some reason he was shocked- he thought I was indeed going to be having a little boy, I think he convinced himself. After the shock, he was so incredibly smilie, and looked like he was going to cry...I was expecting abit of disappointment as I knew he really wanted a boy, but instead he looked happier then I have ever seen him look. I also think it all became real to him, that he soon will have a daughter to protect and provide for...and let me tell you he will protect her like no other- I have already started feeling sorry for her future boyfriends...haha. The rest of the night he couldn't get that smile off his face, he looked so proud of himself...lol.
Here are some of the names we really like:

Amelia - short form Mia
Sydney
Sophie
Eleanor- short form Ellie or Ella

let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions.

I got to go to work now though :(
Take Care

Megan

0 comments: