? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

JUICY FRUITY BABY!

I'm in love with this!

I found this crib bedding set on the internet today and I must have it. Take a look.







The set comes with eveything above,







This is excactly what I wanted! The room is already painted green so this set with look awesome in the room. I think they overdue it in the room picture, but I just want the bedding and mobile. I already have my mosquito net that Iam hanging over the crib and I think it will look awesome. It isn't very cheap but I have to have it. Little Mia will love it. I figure I can sell it all for a decent price after so that's something, I really want to make her room inviting and cheerful and also warm, and I think the bedding and crib have a big part of the final look. I also just love knowing she will be sleeping in a beautiful, comfortable, relaxing space. When people walk in I want them to think to themselves " What a lucky baby" lol. Let me know what you think of it!

0 comments: