? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank you Aktiv Kapital!

Well I'm done working for some quite time...a very strange feeling really. I will really miss the people I work with, they bring alot of laughs into my day. I have alot of memories there, and I'm going to try my best to keep in touch with all the people I have become close to. At work I have a manager and about 6 other co workers on my specific team...I saw all my team mates huddle around my managers desk and I was wondering what was going on...Gayle then came and got me and said they had a surprise for me. They all got together and bought me a gift set of a bunch of baby stuff (onesies, bibs, booties ect) And they also got me the sheep cuddle buddy, which is so nice. It's a baby blanket that is extremely soft and has a little sheep head. They gave me a card signed by everyone on the team with all very nice comments...My friend John who I have become close with put a comment saying "Your going to be an awesome mom Geegs!"(he made that nickname for me lol) The people I work with are all way older and come from many different places and have very different personalities. Most of the people I work with have alot of similarities to myself and that's why I get along with so many of them.
For example John is a 48 year old single man...if I told you I was friends with a 48 year old man you would be kind of weirded out right??? Well it's crazy because to me it's not weird at all. He is the nicest man you will ever meet, a very caring and loving man, he has children and grandchildren. He loves the same music I love, he loves simpsons, and when I talk to him I never even think about his age and it's not weird at all. I prefer hanging out with him then most people my age to tell you the truth. I gave him a hug before I left and he seemed generally sad to see me go. I will miss that guy, he is hilarious.
I'm even going to miss Gayle. She can be annoying at times, but the laughs I have had with her, or at her are just classic. She makes me laugh and is a damn good collector! She is also a very loving women and I love people with a big heart. The whole company also got together and all signed a card with many nice comments, and also gave me a Toys R us gift card. I was shocked...I didn't expect all this. This girl named Helena I work with also bought me a outfit for Mia, a toy and onesies...I'm not even close with her and she went out and got me this stuff...so nice.I am going to try and pop in before I have Mia to see everyone, and of course I will go into the office after Mia is born. They all seem very excited to meet her so I will be happy to show her off.
My friend Sehar who I work with bought me this stylish diaper bag. She got it for me because we were talking about diaper bags the one day. We started talking about them because one of the managers we work with, Dave, bought his wife a $800.00 Coach diaper bag and we were saying how ridiculous he is for making such a ridiculous purchase. I told Joe that and he commented back " Way to go you just worked two weeks to pay for that" I laughed. It is absolutely insane...if your going to spend $800.00 why wouldn't you at least buy something useful and practical. But anyways she got me this bag which I love...lots of compartments and very stylish, I can use it as my purse too. That's it below.


Well Joe just got home from work...it's about time it's 7:05pm! he worked 12 hours today..what a guy. At least he isn't working this weekend and it's a 3 day weekend so even better...however he will still be working because were doing our kitchen! lol.

Bye bye for now!

0 comments: