? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Quinny Freestyle!!!!!Gotta have it.

This is going to take some of my finest whining and convincing to get this,


Quinny Freestyle 4XL Green Travel system.



The set I want comes with the stroller and car seat. I am taking the pram from mother dear that she got from Maryanne, however we need a stroller that is more sporty and durable. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I want something with big tires so we can take Mia out with us when we walk the dogs. This is also great for the winter months as the tires go threw anything. I also love the look of the stroller and car seat- and I love the colour. All the reviews are very good and I have only heard good things about Quinny products- Here is one review:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!
on August 25, 2009
This is the best stroller that I have ever used. I live on a dirt road but this stroller just glides on it. We use it every where we go, walking trails, the zoo, the beach, even the mall. The adjustable handle is a dream come true. I come from a tall family (ranging from 5'10" - 6'6") and no one has had any back pain from 'hunching over' to push to stroller.
This women brings up a great point about the adjustable handle. It is something I would have never thought of but it brings up great concern for me considering Iam 5'2 and Joe is 6'3. Joe's back in already messed up and I don't want him bending while he pushes little Mia.
The stroller and car seat are very good quality so I figure it is a good purchase because it will last for all of our children, the colour is also gender neutral so it works for both a boy or a girl.
I'm already sold, but now I have to convince papa Joe which won't be easy because the price of these two wonderful products are $479.79!! however after I'm done having children I can sell the set for a decent price. I have looked on Kijiji and most people selling this set still ask for $300.00 used, so we will see. Joe already knows he wants to buy a stroller like this, he wants one with big tires that we can take on all of our adventures. Maybe I can tell Joe to work some extra hours??!! hahah JK!

0 comments: